9 reasons to book Heather, Business Networking Speaker, for your next event
- She is an award-winning author of the current best-selling book on Business Networking; ‘The FT Guide To Business Networking’ This means you have the reassurance that Heather is a known and credible expert in the areas of ‘business networking’, particularly how to predictably generate business via your network
- If Warwick Business School and Audencia International Business School Trust Heather to train up their MBA students on business networking, then you can too
- When the Telegraph were looking for a Business Networking Speaker to trust to facilitate and speak at their five networking events in 2016 for their client BT, they choose Heather.
- Having spent the last 12 years working in professional services, she really ‘gets’ the world in which accountants, lawyers and consultants operate and network in. That means she wouldn’t alienate your audience by talking about ‘customers’…
- Along with the credibility of being an FT published author, she brings fresh thinking and is definitely not ‘pale, male and stale’. Your audience will not be bored with Heather!
- Delegates consistently rank Heather as one of the best speakers at events she is involved in. See more feedback here
- Your audience will be entertained with her unique brand of humour, whilst coming away motivated to do things differently
- She is a fellow of the Professional Speaking Association in the UK and Ireland, which is the nearest you can get to a guarantee that Heather will have your delegates talking positively about your event for years to come.
- She will help you publicise your event through her extensive communities on Twitter (12k+ followers), and LinkedIn (2800+ followers) and her targeted mailing list of over 5000+ accountants, lawyers and consultants
Recent Topics Heather, Business Networking Speaker, has spoken on
Heather will deliver a bespoke keynote, workshop or facilitated networking session for your event. These will give you a flavour of the type of business networking related subjects and topics she delivers for her clients
- Networking for introverts
- How to become The Go-To Speaker
- LinkedIn Masterclass: How to generate new business in just 9 minutes a day
- From good to great – How to turn your clients into your unpaid sales team
- How to win clients the easy way
- How to make an impact when you are working the room
- How to decide on and capitalise on a niche
In 2016 has found herself in demand by large corporate companies, such as BT and the Telegraph, who are running a networking event for their best clients or potential prospects. She has been used at these events to help design and facilitate the networking part of the event, as well as speak if required.
Heather is always up for a challenge. Perhaps this is why she specialises in, predominantly, helping accountants, lawyers & consultants market and sell themselves. Either to take the final step up to partner or create work-winning conversations with new clients. You know, the really difficult bit, how to actually kick the door down to get a meeting with a potential client.
In fact, over the last 12 months Heather has supported her clients to build their profile, differentiate themselves, grow their reputation, and in the process add over £1 million in fees to their client portfolio, and often make partner in the process. These include:
- An audit client securing a £200k contract with a new utilities company client
- A 120+ accounting firm being 6 months ahead of forecast as a result of our work together
- A 150+ global consulting firm used our ‘Go To Expert’ programme as an entry for a prestigious award. They used our programme as they have tangible proof that it has impacted the top and bottom line of their firm, and been a driver in helping them generate new clients to achieve their target of 27% annual revenue growth.